Withdrawal from the contract
- The right to withdraw from the contract
- The customer who is a consumer is entitled to a 14 day withdrawal period. The consumer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the day on which you came into possession of the item or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the item.
- To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
- You can use the model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory.
- To meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, you only need to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
- Effects of withdrawal from the contract
- In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will refund you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for additional costs resulting from your chosen delivery method other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by us), immediately and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. Reimbursement will be made using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any fees in connection with this refund.
We may withhold reimbursement until we receive the item or until we receive proof of sending it back, whichever occurs first.
Please send or return the item to us immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the item before the 14-day deadline. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the item. You are only responsible for reducing the value of things resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the thing.