- Exfoliating and peeling foot mask, in the form of socks, filled with active liquid.
- Professional procedure for self-implementation at home.
- A mask based on active plant acids effectively removes dead, callous epidermis
- Normalizes the exfoliation cycle, supports renewal, regenerates and intensively smoothes the skin of the feet
- Regular use prevents severe calluses.
The mask based on active vegetable acids effectively removes dead skin, corns, and all calluses and calluses on the feet.
In addition to exfoliating, the mask nourishes and regenerates the skin of the feet thanks to the content of urea, papaya fruit extract and lemon. Chamomile extract gently soothes freshly exfoliated and renewed skin.
After the exfoliating treatment, the feet are perfectly smooth, soft and delicate.
Corns and calluses begin to peel off 4 to 10 days after use. During the procedure, do not use pumice stone, grater and other means to remove impressions. The length of the exfoliation process will depend on the condition of your skin before the procedure.